Hey! I’m Georgia, a (slightly bonkers) 16-year-old from Sydney. I have no clue what to write here so instead, I will make lists, because making lists is on the list of my all-time favourite things ever.
Reasons why this blog exists:
- I needed an excuse to make delicious, sugary concoctions on a regular basis to appease my demanding sweet tooth.
- I also needed a sufficiently entertaining method of procrastination to escape from the incessant demands of school.
- Putting all my recipes in one place makes it hard to lose them, which I am very good at. It also means I can easily share said recipes with friends.
- The thought of baking without my beloved butter and eggs caused intense frustration, anger and resentment for a long time. Then I made this cake and realised that it wasn’t so bad and wanted to make sure others realised this too.
- I also obsessively researched the chemistry of baking and then came to quite enjoy experimenting with new techniques because *science*.
- It’s fun. 😛
My all-time favourite things ever:
- making lists
- eating ice cream in front of the heater in winter
- google search
- intense historical tv dramas
- the gym
- foreign languages
To be continued…
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the photos and recipes here just as much as I enjoy creating them! If you have any suggestions for recipes you want me to try out, or just want to chat, pop me an email and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Georgia xx <3